About the drawing the flow over the terrain simulated by CM1

Hello.
I conducted a numerical simulation of flow over terrain with CM1 and I am having trouble drawing the results of the simulation. The CM1 version is cm1r20.3.
There are mainly 2 following problems.
First, in "image”, nothing is shown when I select “zs” in “variables”. When nothing is selected in “variables”, a map of the world is displayed. The file seems to be imported.
Second, when “qc” is displayed in “isosurface”, “qc” is shown at an altitude lower than the terrain, when in fact “qc” should be higher. This error also occurs with other variables. Note that I have not changed the scale of the geometry.
Thank you in advance. I appreciate your support.

If qc is below the terrain, I’d guess that the terrain doesn’t have a height map variable being applied to it. Can you share a sample file that I can take a look at to verify this?

Hi Natsu, sorry this took me longer to respond to than usual.

The problem looks like a bug in Vapor. Our Image renderer behaves incorrectly when there are no 2D variables present. I’ve filed a ticket to fix this here.

A temporary workaround is to create a 2D variable that is a hyperslab of one of your 3D variables. I did this using NCO with the following command:

ncap2 -O -s ‘u2d=uinterp(:,1,:,:)’ cm1out_000061.nc cm1out_000061_with2d.nc

I’m guessing you have a custom image. Your data looks like it’s on the order of 100km on a side so our world maps wouldn’t be too useful. Is this correct?

Thank you very much.
The command you gave me worked and cm1out_000061_with2d.nc was created.
I will try to draw it in vapor.